The Original Eco Pillow
A good night. A better tomorrow.
Made of 100% sustainable materials in a factory running on renewable energy, our OriginalEco Pillow is good for both you and the earth.
The soft, luxurious filling is made from recycled plastic bottles. The sumptuous microfibre cover is crafted from recycled materials. The result is a pillow that helps you sleep like a baby - and helps babies have a greener future.
- 100% recycled everything (filling, cover, and packaging)
- Luxuriously plump for absolute comfort
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Home washable at an energy-saving 30°C
- How lovely is the word ‘plump’?
Our BreatheFlow pillow gives you that floaty feeling with plenty of support while keeping you cool at the same time.
How do we create such magic? Well, we combine our eco-friendly Smartfil® filling with Modal breathable fibre. This helps wick away moisture, helping you to regulate your body temperature and sleep more soundly.
- Breathable and temperature-regulating
- Try to resist the urge to take it everywhere
- Made from recycled materials
- Home washable at 60°C
- Stays fluffy, even after washing
Our AllergyFree Pillow is the perfect solution for allergy sufferers looking for a good night’s sleep.
The Amicor® and microfibre filling, with 100% cotton cover, not only prevents dust mites but is luxuriously fluffy, too. It all adds up to you feeling more refreshed, rested and recuperated after every use.
- Amicor® and microfibre active anti-allergy filling
- Recycled materials used throughout
- Made with ballfibre clusters for a loftier, comfier feel
- 100% cotton cover
- 106% pillow-fight superior
Free UK Next Day Delivery
No matter what you order or how much you spend, you’re only a day away from your perfect night’s sleep
Free UK Returns
Not for you? Simple & quick returns for your peace of mind
100 Night Mattress Trial
Don’t worry, you can sleep on it…you’ve 100 night’s to make up your mind. We’ll collect & refund, it’s less hassle for you
Sleep now, pay later with Klarna. Settle the bill in 30 days or split into 3 instalments, it’s up to you.